Talk

Advanced search

Bargain/discount thread?

(9 Posts)
janji Wed 02-Jan-13 03:38:27

Following on from the bargain Christmas thread, I was wondering if any of you would like to begin a general thread on which we could post codes etc. the Christmas one was so useful and saved me a good amount of money!

Pickles77 Wed 02-Jan-13 03:54:33

Hey, I've not got a code as such but if you go on the pizza express website you can get a code for 25% off weds and thurs

janji Wed 02-Jan-13 04:09:44

Just bagged myself a bargain on boden website. Tunic/dress reduced to £23. Can't link as on ipad, but they seem to have some good bargains.

danne Wed 02-Jan-13 17:09:05

The Clash, The singles, £ 2.99, sainsburysentertainment.co.uk, all the best Clash songs in one place, bargain.
nonchalante.co.uk there's a sale for the nonchalante underarm pads on their website, cheaper than on Amazon
All sorts of Christmasy chocolate and sweets are on sale in Asda and Waitrose, 16 Ferrero Rocher £1.25, just found at Tesco.
( I don't recommend eating too much of chocolate but it's good to have it somewhere hidden, just in the case of emergency)

dottyaboutstripes Wed 02-Jan-13 17:22:17

There was a codes thread here which got pulled as there is a codes board...

janji Thu 03-Jan-13 00:44:29

Sorry Dotty didn't realise. Tried looking but must've missed it; can anyone do a link please?

janji Thu 03-Jan-13 07:38:36

Found it in legal and money!

danne Thu 03-Jan-13 23:58:30

And where is legal and money?

janji Fri 04-Jan-13 04:00:30

On the topics menu. Took some finding though; not the most technical person me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now