Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Tell me about your favourite eye cream!

(8 Posts)
SugarPasteSnowflake Sun 30-Dec-12 20:22:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

izzysmydog Sun 30-Dec-12 20:37:46

Hi. Have tried various over the years! New Avon one is really good anew pro eye cream does puffiness and lifts

alemci Sun 30-Dec-12 20:39:45

quite like Clinique all about eyes and the Olay gels are easy to apply

YouCanCallMeBetty Mon 31-Dec-12 07:57:27

I bought my best friend the REN one for Christmas and she loves it. I've been using the Aldi Lacura one for about a month and like it - skin feels soft and a bit smoother.

wintera Mon 31-Dec-12 08:45:44

I like soap and glory for eye creams, they do a few but my favourite is the make yourself youthful eye cream which I use with the make yourself youthful face serum.

41notTrendy Mon 31-Dec-12 08:48:54

Before ds, (when we had disposable income ... ah happy days) I had an Estée Lauder one in a little brown bottle which was noticeably good. I now have a sample of an Origins Plantscription one which I think is good.

SugarPasteSnowflake Mon 31-Dec-12 21:59:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 31-Dec-12 22:02:08

It's very cheap, and usually I have annoyingly expensive tastes- the Boots vitamin e one is my favourite at the moment. It's less than £3 and has SPF 15.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: