Talk

Advanced search

Babyliss big hair? Or an alternative

(5 Posts)
Doodlekitty Sun 30-Dec-12 14:04:31

Hi all, first post here as I am desperately trying to start caring about my appearance again.
I've recently had my hair, which is incredibly thick and unruly, cut from just above waist length to ear length. Quite drastic and I love it but there's very little I can do with it due to being crap. All I do is wash it and brush it. Mil is a hairdresser, she sometimes sort of flicks it out for me if I'm going out. Tried doing that myself with ghds but failed. I was thinking of getting a babyliss big hair in the hope that it woul make it look more styled, but now I'm wondering if just some tongs or something would be better as then I could flick it out. Any suggestions s and b gurus?

dazzlingdeborahrose Sun 30-Dec-12 16:01:52

I love my babyliss big hair. You might want to go for the smaller brush size as it does have a tendency to make your hair quite bouncy. I find that if I use it to get everything dry and shaped and then run over the with ghds then that flattens out the bounce and makes shorter hair look less like a football :-) My hair is shoulder length so it's more forgiving of the bounce! I can flick my hair out with the babyliss. Beware though, it takes a bit of practice to get it right.

Clickmyredshoes Sun 30-Dec-12 16:06:22

I can't live without mine, they are reduced on amazon to £24.99 so I would def recommend esp at that price

CandyCrush Sun 30-Dec-12 17:08:52

That's an amazing price angry

angry as just got them full price from Argos sad

Doodlekitty Sun 30-Dec-12 17:33:06

Husband has been instructed to order them. At that price if I don't use them I won't feel too guilty! Thanks guys

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now