Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anybody a member of Sali Hughes's facebook group?

(6 Posts)
MorrisZapp Sat 29-Dec-12 08:22:26

It's called GtL, 'Get the Look'. Brilliant pics, links, for sales and general beauty/ fashion chat.

If I want to have a different fb nickname for the group, do I need to have a separate profile? Or can I be one person with two names?

MadCap Sat 29-Dec-12 08:31:45

I used to go on there all the time. It was great. I think you need a separate profile, I also think you need a picture for the profile (of anything, doesn't have to be of you.)

hifi Sat 29-Dec-12 14:57:15

madcap is right, i go on there far more than here now. theres a new website launching in February,separate to FB.

JessBrodysTits Sat 29-Dec-12 16:49:39

Yes, I used to. Got a bit too big though, IMO.

DreamsInBinary Sat 29-Dec-12 22:55:31

I'm on it a lot and like it on the whole. May be best to set up a new fb profile, otherwise all your comments will get spammed onto your friends' newsfeeds. Easy to do, and to have both fb profiles open at once you just need to open them on different browsers (one on Internet Explorer, one on Chrome, for example).

bluebump Sat 29-Dec-12 23:09:35

Yes I am, I just use my usual Facebook profile as I don't care who reads me chatting about make up. Will join in on more off topic threads when the new site launches.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now