Talk

Advanced search

order dm drogeriemarkt products via amazon.de!

(8 Posts)
SentimentalKat Wed 19-Dec-12 09:36:26

I am probably the last German person in the UK to realise you can actually do this: I have just ordered a couple of alverde items from dm drogeriemarkt via amazon.de!

That's all, really, and sadly this has totally made my day smile

Poledra Wed 19-Dec-12 09:41:34

I use Amazon.de to buy things for my nieces and nephews who live in Germany. However, I do not speak much German and usually have to have an English Amazon page open at the same time to make sure that I am doing the right things grin

The buggers keep sending me promotional emails now, all in german and I have no idea what they say!

This'll make you laugh - I once ordered something for my nephew from another german company, and got a confirmation email. I sent it onto my DSis to check it for me, with a message at the top which said 'But I don't know what it says <wail>!'

Except I didn't send it onto my DSis - I sent it back to the company blush Who then sent me a lovely email in Emglish which said 'Don't worry, it's just the confirmation of the order you placed earlier today' blushblushblush. My DSis nearly wet herself laughing when I told her...

MissNJE Wed 19-Dec-12 12:59:28

Wunderbar!

Can you get their own brand balea from amazon as well?

off to amazon now

SentimentalKat Wed 19-Dec-12 16:36:52

I'm not sure about balea, as I only looked at alverde, but I think they have everything on there.

I already had a mail telling me that my face cream is on its way!

I can't believe it - no more grumbling when browsing through boots or stamping my feet shouting "I can't live without dm!" Last time we went to Germany I took a spare suitcase for my dm booty blush

baahhumbug Wed 19-Dec-12 16:55:42

So do they post to the uk?

SentimentalKat Wed 19-Dec-12 20:47:55

Yes, they do.

AgentProvocateur Wed 19-Dec-12 20:56:58

Ooh, sounds interesting. What cream is it, and what's so good about it?

SentimentalKat Wed 19-Dec-12 21:56:24

I have ordered the alverde goji berry cream and alverde lip balm for a start, but will be ordering everything from there from now on.

I have looked into non-toxic beauty products in the uk lately and found some nice stuff, but IMO the quality and price of dm products are unbeatable.
I was going to buy pai face cream, £25. Goji berry cream comes in at £13 for 3 tubes including postage...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now