Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Next Christmas sale

(6 Posts)
BuntysFestiveCollocks Sun 16-Dec-12 13:21:33

Does anyone know when the VIP sale slots are being released this year? Not that I've had luck at the last two, but I'm hoping to get DS's clothes for the next year, and some bits for soon to be newborn dd.

BuntysFestiveCollocks Sun 16-Dec-12 18:15:08

Bump

bishboschone Sun 16-Dec-12 18:23:13

If you spend a fair bit with them then call them and ask for one . My friend did once and got a slot . I always get a slot preen wink

BuntysFestiveCollocks Sun 16-Dec-12 19:28:29

We always get an invitation because I spend far too much but the invitation sometimes comes after the slots are released, and then I end up with nothing - very annoying! I may phone, though! Thanks!

casabevron Sun 16-Dec-12 19:34:06

Try doing a search on the Money Saving Expert forum. There are usually some pretty clued-up people on there, including some who work for Next. I always get an invite but, like you, it doesn't always come til late. I keep an eye on the forums and when the slots are released I go into my account to see if I've got one. That way I can usually get the first or second slot. I do get slightly obsessive over it, but I normally manage to get the whole of the dc's clothes for the next year, which I then Ebay when they grow out of them, so for me it's worth the effort to get the slot!

BuntysFestiveCollocks Sun 16-Dec-12 19:37:58

I'm exactly the same, casa, and it'll be even more worth it now that DS is going into 'year' sizes than months, as I have to clothe him a year in advance! Thanks, I'll go check them out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now