Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

holiday in a week, feel rubbish

(7 Posts)
nearlyfinisheduni Fri 14-Dec-12 22:06:18

hi i'm going on holiday in a week and feel rubbish. I have had no time for pampering recently and just feel fat and unkemp. Now i know i'm not going to shift the weight in a week but what can i do both food and beauty wise to make myself feel a bit better?

p.s i know i am lucky to be going on holiday, this post isnt to brag!

MaggieW Fri 14-Dec-12 22:29:56

Hair and nails - get them in shape and you'll feel much better. Have a great holiday.

Meggles76 Sat 15-Dec-12 07:42:40

I am going away on 23rd and also seem to have run out of pampering me time! This is my plan of action:
21st - getting hair cut and highlighted, mani and pedis to get nails in shape.
22nd - getting eyebrows threaded, then a DIY beauty evening - shaving, exfoliating, moiturising etc...

I have also made a packing list, putting down only clothes that make me feel good.

jessiegeesusinamanger Sat 15-Dec-12 11:14:03

Hair, mani & pedi, nice accessories and try hard to remember that people are too pre-occupied with themselves to notice other people unless they are a) tatooed from head to toe, have neon yellow hair and are stark naked, or b) are Rihanna or c) are Brad Pitt. So concentrate on enjoying yourself. Have a brilliant time.

gregssausageroll Sat 15-Dec-12 11:18:11

Try and have a body scrub before you go too and moisturise well.

polyhymnia Sat 15-Dec-12 12:16:36

You don't say where you're going - sun city or snow?
But sound like you have all the essentials covered anyway.

nearlyfinisheduni Sat 15-Dec-12 20:41:28

hi thanks for all the replies! think a week of pampering is in order! Its a sun holiday so can't hide away in layers of clothes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now