Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Are Sisley products really worth the money?

(7 Posts)
HaplessHousewife Thu 13-Dec-12 18:37:17

I've had some samples and I really like them but it would cost sooooo much money to get everything and I'm not sure I can justify the cost, especially as it would be ongoing and not a one off.

Should I just think 'sod it' and go for it or is there another range that would do the same job for less money (I didn't get on with Clarins)?

AntoinetteCosway Thu 13-Dec-12 18:50:34

Sisley is one of those brands where I just can't believe the cost is justified...they are EXTORTIONATELY expensive...if you can afford it and like them then go for it, but I think there are lots of good brands at lower price points! I love Liz Earle Superskin and that's much more affordable (though still not cheap).

polyhymnia Thu 13-Dec-12 20:48:17

I love them and used them when I was earning enough to do so. But they are extortionately priced. Have now 'traded down' to Clarins, which does suit me (personally unimpressed by Liz Earle on other hand).
Have always had lots of compliments on my skin but really can't say hand on heart that it must be all down to the Sisley (and now Clarins) products. Genes, not being slim drinking lots of water may all have played a part too.Who knows?

Nevertheless still treat myself to a couple of Sisley products a year and would go back to using them all all the time like a shot if I could afford it!

frome Thu 13-Dec-12 20:54:04

I've always wondered if their products were worth it but the sales assistant's skin on the Sisley counter was not good so thought they were probably not. grin

mrsshackleton Fri 14-Dec-12 10:49:37

I think they are the absolute best and, like others, if I could afford them would use nothing else. <note to self, possible treat in New Year>

HaplessHousewife Fri 14-Dec-12 11:44:18

It was DSIL who gave me the samples as she uses Sisley products and I'm very envy of her radiant skin but she's got a very good job and can justify the cost whereas I'm a SAHM.

I'm glad a couple of you said they're good because DH came home from work yesterday and said he'd buy me some for Xmas grin, so I shall give them a whirl.

polyhymnia Fri 14-Dec-12 12:24:31

Excellent. Enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now