Talk

Advanced search

Another thread about a North Face coat

(2 Posts)
ArielTheBahHumbugMermaid Tue 11-Dec-12 17:02:07

I know that loads of people will be so over the long, warm, waterproof coat love-in, but I just needed to say that I have had my North Face Arctic Parka for three weeks now and it is the best thing I have ever bought in my life. I think I love it more than I love my husband <dead serious>. AND I found one with an £80 reduction. Ordinarily the £80 itself was far more than I would ever have spent on a coat, but it is worth every damn penny.

Does anyone else love theirs as much? <doubts it> grin

rubytutu Tue 11-Dec-12 17:29:17

Oh yes I do!
I bought mine last month, an olive green one from my local outlet village for £160. I was very happy to see the same coat but in this years colours on sale In John Lewis for £320 the following weekend. I really love how warm I am and don,t care at all that it's the mummy-est coat I have ever had. Sometimes I may be too warm although this current cold weather is just perfect for it. If the outdoor temp is above 6 then I wear a different one due to overheating in it! hoping for a cold cold winter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now