Talk

Advanced search

Need a new pair of jeans...

(5 Posts)
MrsJingleBells74 Fri 07-Dec-12 11:57:38

Need some new jeans after having a baby. But which style. I normally go for bootcut but after Tunicgate I wonder if I shouldn't try something else. Am somewhere between a 14 & 16, 5ft 0 with a definite waist (IMO) and wide hips. What would anyone recommend?

WeAreSix Fri 07-Dec-12 12:26:21

I love high waisted jeans - I had my 4th baby 4 months ago and the high waist nicely hides the post-baby-belly wink
I tend to wear skinnies with Uggs, frowned upon I know but I need the warmth! Then I wear layers on top suitable for breast feeding.

NiceOneCenturion Fri 07-Dec-12 12:38:10

I got some really flattering high waisted slim leg jeans from Next, might be a good transition if you're used to bootcut but want a skinnier fit on the leg. They're called something ridiculous like the sexy jean.

ujjayi Fri 07-Dec-12 12:53:48

Top Shop Martha's have been reinvented - they are straight leg still but are higher cut on the waist and shaped to fit hips. Get loads of compliments when I wear mine (amongst hip 18-20 year olds.....I am 41)

thepeanutsparent Fri 07-Dec-12 12:59:13

Gap Real straight dark denim bit stretchy. Heaven!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now