Talk

Advanced search

Abercrombie and F*******

(3 Posts)
2sugarsandadog Fri 07-Dec-12 09:21:36

Are so far up their own backsides it's unbelievable. No, I do not want to travel from Oxford to central London just to see whether something is in stock and have a 'great time' (grrrrr). And yes, I did manage to work out how to check your website. And no, I do not want some trendy upstart in you shop suggesting an alternative. Nor do I want to 'phone up five times, press 8 for a person, listen to some terrible music only to be told no-one's available before cutting me off.

<<<<Makes mental note never to promise DD something from that Godforsaken outfit again. Phew. That feels better .......

glammanana Fri 07-Dec-12 09:41:32

Similar happened when wanting to order shirt for DGSs birthday,the staff where the worst I have ever come across and would never give them the chance of my business again.

dexter73 Fri 07-Dec-12 09:49:20

I do think some of the shop assistants there are blessed with looks but not with brains occasionally! Once I went to get a polo shirt. I went up to the young male assistant who was gazing at himself in a mirror and asked him where the polo shirts were. He looked puzzled so I said 'a polo shirt like the one you are wearing' and he said 'oh we don't sell tops like this'. I gave up and went to ask someone else!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now