Talk

Advanced search

Stretchy pearl bracelet

(9 Posts)
knitknack Thu 06-Dec-12 19:25:20

Has anyone come across a lovely pearl bracelet in their Christmas travels? My gorgeous MIL would like one for Christmas, but it has to be stretchy as that is more comfortable for her. I lost Dad last week and frankly can't face the shops at the moment - work is enough for me right now! But I know what I'm like normally at this time of year - I seem to know what EVERYONE has for sale smile so just wondered if anyone had seen one? I found some really nick LK Bennett ones on accessoriesonline.co.uk, but from the looks of it they're not stretchy...

Hoping the lovely S&B shopping elves might be able to help!

chimchar Thu 06-Dec-12 19:32:33

www.piajewellery.com/pearly-queen-bracelet-prod4179/

This one is nice.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. Be kind to yourself.

ujjayi Thu 06-Dec-12 20:32:42

I have two - a single strand version and a 3 strand version from Miss Selfridge. Not terribly sophisticated a choice perhaps but I wear loads of their costume jewellery and always get compliments smile

BadPoet Thu 06-Dec-12 20:38:27

There's a few in John Lewis smile, online too

I too am really sorry about your dad.

FirstUpBestDressed Thu 06-Dec-12 20:46:58

Much sympathy for your loss.
My daughter bought me a stretchy pearl braclet a while back..it wasn't expensive but i wear it alot.It is from jewellers Warren James

knitknack Thu 06-Dec-12 21:21:22

Thanks guys - and thanks for your kind thoughts < tired smile > just hanging on for the end of term, but having to do probate and everything, and I know that if I leave the shopping it'll be a nightmare (we don't break up till the 21st this year!)

John Lewis is a great idea smile. And I hadn't even thought of costume jewellery, must get looking!

Ginmakesmecry Thu 06-Dec-12 21:23:45

Thomas Sabo have some lovely ones on line that you can add charms to. Sorry for your loss sad

Maraki Thu 06-Dec-12 22:04:44

Sorry for your loss. I have a beautiful Thomas Sabo, cost about £30 and the charm was another £30. Comes in a beautiful black white box and I'm sure they do online. You can switch the charms around like keyrings, maybe buy a charm next year?

MorrisZapp Fri 07-Dec-12 08:17:34

I bought a stunning cuff type bracelet from Coast, its small pearls and shiny black stones in a pattern of squares , v dramatic. Think it was 25 or 30 quid.

Stretchy and v comfy. Maybe somebody could link it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now