Talk

Advanced search

Gloves for long fingers?

(4 Posts)
WeightyKaty Tue 04-Dec-12 10:38:05

Please can anyone recommend somewhere - I went into accessorize the other day and the M/L were hopeless and uncomfortable. Don't want to resort to men's gloves or woolly ones really. Thanks!

ClaudiaCutie Tue 04-Dec-12 10:50:51

I have the same prob, ended up buying loads of gloves from Sermoneta when on hols in Italy. They sell sized gloves up to 8. Their shops in Rome have HUGE choice. They have a shop in Burlington Arcade as well, but I haven't looked at the range there. You can buy online from theme shop.sermonetagloves.co.uk/

but I would recommend trying them on first to ensure a size 8 is OK for you.

The other alternative is Dents. The have an online shop:

www.dents.co.uk/

And I've just noticed they do gorgeous fluffy-cuff gloves for use with iphones, so I think I need a pair! Beware though, a Dents size 8 is a tiny bit smaller than a Sermoneta 8.

I've also bought lovely gloves from the V & A shop, but that was more good luck than anything else because they don't always stock sized gloves.

Worth a look though. Good luck!

PerryCombover Tue 04-Dec-12 11:28:44

I'm a 9. If anyone sees lovely leather gloves in a 9 please post

TallFingers1 Mon 15-Dec-14 22:49:42

I've got just the thing for you: TallFingers! TallFingers is an apparel company that designs gloves specifically for men and women with long fingers.

Full disclosure, I founded the company, and founded it because I ran into the exact same problem of trying the gloves that fit my long fingers. Check out TallFingers.com, I'm positive we'll have exactly what you're looking for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now