Advanced search

Cream/balm for flaky skin patches...begins with an S (maybe). Does anyone know what it is?

(27 Posts)
PetFox Mon 03-Dec-12 16:48:37

I've seen a cream recommended on here a few times, used for soothing sensitive, flakey skin patches. I think it began with S...any ideas? If not, any other recommendations? It's just for a single irritated patch on my face that always arrives in winter, no matter how good the rest of my skin is. TIA!

DonaAna Wed 19-Dec-12 19:54:37

LRP is good but for flaky skin you can't beat Eucerin 5% urea cream.
It sorts out stubborn winter induced flaky patches overnight.

baahhumbug Wed 19-Dec-12 20:06:29

Salcura is also very good, you can get it in large Boots stores or online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now