Talk

Advanced search

Boots No7 does it actually work and what do you recommend for a newbie???

(4 Posts)
NotInTheMood Sat 01-Dec-12 11:11:06

I am 32 and prone to spots ( hormonal). My skin is just starting to show ageing very fine lines around eyes and puffy first thing. I normally just use water and simple products and facial scrub once a week. I want to put some thing on my christams list that is worth the money to help with my skin .

RarelyUnreasonable Sat 01-Dec-12 11:17:26

I rate the hot cloth cleanser and my skin sounds similar to yours.

SandyChick Sat 01-Dec-12 11:22:29

I'm 32 and have sensitive skin and am prone to break outs on my chin. Never had spots as a teen tho.

I use Simple everyday exfoliator face wash morning and night and I swear by it. I use Simple moisturiser too. I've just started using boots own make vitamin e eye cream which is brilliant and only about £2.50. I use no7 make up which I have no problems with at all spot wise. I have tried no7 serums and moisturisers but I broke out in spots with it.

I'm not sure if they give out samples but it might be worth asking the staff on the no7 counter. I received a no7 gift set one christmas with the serums and bits and bobs in.

Hope that helps.

NotInTheMood Sat 01-Dec-12 23:23:43

Ok thank you may try and get some samples and see

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now