Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I sleep... Face burrowed into the pillow

(7 Posts)
Eliza22 Mon 26-Nov-12 14:53:10

And the ensuing creases used not to cause much of a problem but, whether its falling collagen levels or impending menopause, I find that those little creases last longer and longer into the day.

What can I do?

I always start off on my back but wake pretty much in "lying on tummy" position. It sounds a silly think to be posting about, the way the world is right now but yesterday, I had a crease in my cheek all day long. It looked like a scar. And, I'm not THAT wrinkly (see profile pics) for 50!

jalopy Mon 26-Nov-12 16:30:25

I've seen a lot of chat here about silk pillowcases but not entirely sure if they will reduce the appearances of creases though.

takeonboard Mon 26-Nov-12 16:32:41

Silk pillowcases do work, they also stop my hair standing on end. I got one from a recommendation on here but can't find the link from my phone........sorry!

Charliefox Mon 26-Nov-12 20:17:23

Yep, silk pillowcase. Works a treat.

Eliza22 Tue 27-Nov-12 15:37:21

Thanks....

Any particular brand? I've looked on line and there's loads of them. All sorts of prices and varying reviews.

BRANdishingMistletoe Tue 27-Nov-12 15:41:11

I think a firmer pillow works too, it keeps the pillowcase taut so the fabric doesn't form creases. Also if you tried a neck support pillowcase you might be more comfortable on your back/side and less likely to turn onto your front.

Charliefox Tue 27-Nov-12 19:14:52

I've got 2 - a cheapy and an expensive one. There is no discernible difference that I can see. My cheapy is years old from eBay and the dear one is this www.silkskin.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now