Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Blistex tint and shine

(8 Posts)
Durab Sat 24-Nov-12 21:00:36

This is what I use on my lips on a daily basis. I prefer not to use much make-up, but this tinted lipsalve makes me look a bit brighter than completely bare lips. It is definitely coloured, rather than being a clear balm with a slight shine or hint of colour iyswim, but they seem to have stopped selling it.

Does anyone know of a good alternative?

Durab Sat 24-Nov-12 21:56:30

Oh dear, I guess that's why they discontinued it - if no-one else used it!

Speedos Sat 24-Nov-12 21:58:07

Have you tried amazon, I had another type that was discontinued and managed to find 10 on amazon (sadly run out now).

Durab Sat 24-Nov-12 22:22:01

I have Speedos, I've searched the whole flipin' internet, but thank you smile

AGeeksWife Sat 24-Nov-12 22:23:17

I was going to suggest the Lush tinted lip balms but I'm not sure they'd have enough shine? Maybe worth a look though.

Have a look at the Une lipstick balms. They come in lots of colours and are a cross between a balm and a lipstick - very nice.

tyaca Sat 24-Nov-12 22:35:33

i can't bring myself to shell out £16 a pop for them, but other people rate clinique chubby sticks. thinking about it, burt's bees have a popular tinted balm range.

hugoagogo Fri 30-Nov-12 18:20:35

I think blistex lip brilliance blush must have replaced the old tint and shine.

I bought one yesterday and I like it (although it gets slagged on the boots website) it smells nice and is a good natural colour. I suppose it's a bit softer than the tint and shine, so probably wears off quicker; but not bad at all for £2.49. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now