Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Me & Em 30% off code

(7 Posts)
Pufflemum Thu 22-Nov-12 10:26:07

Enter EXCL30 at checkout for 30% off plus free delivery. Makes their fabulous dresses highly affordable. Available until 26 November.

lurkingaround Thu 22-Nov-12 11:16:56

Thanks! I always think their ruched dresses look fab, and a great multi-tasker, and then I dither and don't buy one. They even have one with long sleeves. I dither because I'm such a pear, not to mention the lovely saddlebags, and the way the dress is tight around the knees makes me think it's only emphasise what I don't want to emphasise.

Any pears out there have the ruched dress? What's it like?

iMe Thu 22-Nov-12 12:05:30

Lurking... I don't have the dress bit I am a pear and I ordered and sent back the ruched skirt for the very reasons you mention. Too tight at the knees, made my bum & hips & thighs look enormous sad. Devastated as I had fallen in love with it online.

lurkingaround Thu 22-Nov-12 12:19:35

Thanks for that, iMe, that settles it for me really, it's a non-runner. A shame, looks like a great dress.

Lukethe3 Thu 22-Nov-12 12:48:25

This is a bit of a hijack. I ordered 3 of their ruched style dresses Online to try on. There were lovely but because of the ruching they arrived very creased and I was worried this would be impossible to get out. I also was worried how to sort the ruching out after washing. Anyone have the answers?

Pufflemum Thu 22-Nov-12 12:49:33

I am a bit of a pear and the draped short sleeve ruched dress is great as the draped neck balances out the thighs. I did send back the long sleeved round neck one though. Also I slightly size up, normally am a 10 so get the 10-12 rather than the 8-10 which I would get in a looser style. Ive just ordered both Grecian dresses, I'll let you know what they are like.

Pufflemum Thu 22-Nov-12 12:50:47

Hi Luke, once on a hanger the creases fall out. When I have washed I dry on a hanger and didn't need to iron, when I travel I rolled the dress and it was fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now