Talk

Advanced search

Low maintenance hair

(6 Posts)
paneer Wed 21-Nov-12 12:39:16

My hair get cut into a should length bob, it grows for 6 months and then I go and get it cut into a shoulder length bob, it grows....

I need inspiration for a new low maintenance hair cut. Where is a good place to start? I don't have that kind of relationship with a hairdresser (I have not relationship a hairdresser).

Inspiration please!

Clumsasaurus Wed 21-Nov-12 18:26:19

Try a blunt fringe, easy to maintain (£3 fringe trim every 4-6 weeks and ignore the rest) You can tie it up and with the fringe done it looks more stylish. In the mornings you can wet just the fringe and a 2 min blow dry with a round brush and perfection!

You can alos pin it back on a bad/wet day!

Beaverfeaver Wed 21-Nov-12 23:25:30

Do you have to have thick hair to have a fringe?

ceeveebee Wed 21-Nov-12 23:30:27

I had my hair cropped short (like Katie Holmes used to have it) when I had my twins. Love it - completely no maintenance, I don't even dry it and it just falls into place. A good hair stylist will be able to give you ideas to fit what you want

cerealqueen Wed 21-Nov-12 23:38:17

Chin length bob graduated into the back of your neck, mine needs no styling, even though very fine hair and looks very chic when I do style it.

I put nice clips in it if I am feeling funky.

Clumsasaurus Thu 22-Nov-12 10:06:48

I have a fringe and my hair is pretty fine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now