Talk

Advanced search

Here's a weird one for you. Eyelashes too curly.

(4 Posts)
colditz Tue 20-Nov-12 19:04:12

On the outer corner of my left eye, and only my left, the eyelashes curl right round and touch my eyelid. I have tried all sorts of methods and brushes, but I cannot get mascara onto those eyelashes properly.

Any ideas? All my eyelashes are curly and long, which is nice, but these go too far.

tharsheblows Tue 20-Nov-12 19:10:43

Eyelash curler upside down? I know I've accidentally straightened my eyelashes before but not sure how. I've also curled them into right angles. Thinking about it, I might not be your best bet for advice. Good luck!

seenbetterdays Tue 20-Nov-12 19:25:57

Mine also do this on my left eye! I thought it was because I sleep on that side and sort of squash my face into the pillow. I try to hook them down with the pointy end of the mascara brush. Seems to work but my other lashes are rather straight unfortunatly.

colditz Tue 20-Nov-12 19:32:22

Ok, because I'm a self obsessed wanker, I've put a photograph on my profile. My eyelashes actually tuck UNDER the hood of my eye in the corner, and this is without any make up at all.

I have tried the eyelash curler, blows, it didn't work then but it was years ago. I might buy one and try it again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now