Talk

Advanced search

Warmest parka?

(5 Posts)
pinktortoise Tue 20-Nov-12 13:05:40

i am looking for a really warm parka as am always cold. Want it to be warm but still look good , so more fitted than Michelin man. Ideally olivey colour I think anything but black. Have looked at the Barbour ones though not sure which one best. Any ideas? Thank you.

Plopsicle Tue 20-Nov-12 13:34:37

I've got the superdry super windcheater www.very.co.uk/superdry-super-windcheater/1112063781.prd?cmtag=o&_requestid=113367&browseToken=/q/super-windcheater&totalResults=1

It is really toasty but not too bulky.

PoshPaula Tue 20-Nov-12 14:56:24

I have got the Barbour coat that's called something like 'Women's Storm Down Coat', olive green, orange lining, fur trimmed hood. I got it a couple of weeks ago and it's warm, and quite fitted. I'm very pleased with it.

Sophiathesnowfairy Tue 20-Nov-12 21:44:11

Keeping my eye on this with interest. Moving to Northern Ireland next year and my husband keeps reminding me it rains ALL the time! So I have managed to persuade him to buy me a new outdoor waterproof coat for chrimbo, but wanting something that fits at the waist so I still look likea woman, and covers my bum, so I don't get a wet one when the wind blows the rain off the mountain.

Speedos Tue 20-Nov-12 22:06:09

North Face arctic, pricey but they are on good offer here at the moment. There is a fig green colour, I have the charcoal and delighted with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now