Talk

Advanced search

Skirt to go with my Majorca Villa boots?

(7 Posts)
Poppedout Tue 20-Nov-12 12:30:03

So I bought a pair of the Majorca Villa boots in grey (link here) thanks to the Mumsnet loves email...
I've never been much of a leggings person because I never know what to wear on top and don't want to accidentally show the world a camel toe, but I can wear them with skinny jeans. But I'd also quite like to wear them with a skirt. Have done a quick look online, but can't find many around. Needs to be casual. Can anyone guide me as to what style of skirt might go? And where I can find one?

Poppedout Tue 20-Nov-12 15:08:35

Umm...anyone....?

Freshbloodletticia Tue 20-Nov-12 17:46:32

A-line tunic dress and leggings ( tunic dress at least to top of thighs so no camels).
Short cord or velvet skirt and tights. Straight or A-line depending on your shape.
Depends on your legs really. I am short and any skirt below the kneecap looks grim, due to sturdy calves, but at my age I am too old for bare legs grin.
Boots, tights and short dress/tunic is very comfy and avoids that 80s leggings and flappy t-shirt thing.

Poppedout Tue 20-Nov-12 19:02:42

Thanks, I shall have a look for a cord skirt, that sounds good. I'm 5'4", fairly hourglass shape I suppose.
I like the thought of a tunic with leggings - problem is that I'm breastfeeding and so don't like the thought of hoiking everything up to provide access.

carrie74 Tue 20-Nov-12 19:12:13

I have those boots, they're lush! I've worn them with a short denim mini and opaques.

HellothisisJoanie Wed 21-Nov-12 05:57:36

Mini skirt. Cord or denim

HellothisisJoanie Wed 21-Nov-12 05:58:05

I hate tunics. Avoid tunics.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now