Talk

Advanced search

Lipstick/gloss...

(11 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Mon 19-Nov-12 11:45:39

I put it on in the morning, and it's gone within half an hour! How often do you reapply, and why doesn't it last longer???

Spoiltexpatbrat Mon 19-Nov-12 11:51:02

Same here.
The best one to stay put is Lancôme juicy tubes. Taste nice too grin

I use a max factor lip stain under it so the colour stays put and then maybe reapply the gloss every few hours

Wearsuncream Mon 19-Nov-12 13:08:23

Soap and Glory lipglosses are lovely - they're supposed to plump your lips and my lips do tingle rather pleasantly also even after it loses it's initial shine (not for a few hours my lips always feel soft and conditioned after (I dont work for them!!)

debdee Mon 19-Nov-12 19:43:03

Have you tried MUA lipsticks? I found they last ages!

noviceoftheday Mon 19-Nov-12 20:27:37

The MAC longlasting lipglasss is good. By habit I tend to apply about 4 times a day.

DonaAna Mon 19-Nov-12 20:28:15

Gloss d'Armani is the best out there. Lasts and lasts.

ThePortlyPinUp Mon 19-Nov-12 20:31:09

Lipstick wise I use maybeline 18hour Superstay after recommendations on here. Mua lipsticks are also long lasting (and only £1!)

barleysugar Mon 19-Nov-12 20:36:02

The Avon extra lasting gloss is amazing- it lasts at least 6 hours on me, and I don't just mean the gloss, the actual colour doesn't fade either!

Spookey80 Mon 19-Nov-12 21:24:17

Bump

Everlong Mon 19-Nov-12 21:25:31

Chanel lipgloss is my favourite. Very shiny and lasts a long time.

EllenParsons Tue 20-Nov-12 00:29:34

I have recently been looking for a good red lipstick which lasts and ones I have been impressed with are

Revlon colorstay Ultimate liquid liquid - only about a tenner and really really lasts, even when eating and drinking. I was amazed!

Lancôme rouge in love lipstick - doesn't last quite as long as the Revlon but feels a bit nicer, really creamy and lovely

As far as lip glosses go, I find the best are Clinique, Estée Lauder, mac, or Lancôme juicy tubes, are last a few hours on me but do tend to come off if drinking or eating

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now