Talk

Advanced search

Green Parka with Fur Hood

(4 Posts)
MrsAyrtonSenna Mon 19-Nov-12 11:38:45

We were out for the day when our school was being used as a polling station and I was stood by a lady in a gorgeous khaki parka whilst we were waiting for our children to finish on a ride and for once I was very brave and after admiring it, asked her where she had bought it. She said that lots of people had asked her and that it had come from Matalan and had only cost around £30, but that it was the last one in store when she had bought it.

Have checked their website and it is no longer in stock, so am looking for something similar and wondered if anyone else could recommend one? Coat was quite a long length with drawstring at the waist and the fish-tail design and hood had a lovely fur trim and borg type lining. Dont want to pay a lot as this is more of a fashion item as I have 'proper' winter coats to wear when weather is colder/wetter.

Everlong Mon 19-Nov-12 11:47:36

They are everywhere this year. Have you tried tesco,asda etc?

I've seen a lovely one in French Connection but it's a lot more money than you wanted to spend. Very nice though.

Have you looked on eBay?

Fairylea Mon 19-Nov-12 11:51:59

I got mine for forty pounds on boohoo. It's really warm and got loads of compliments smile

MrsAyrtonSenna Tue 20-Nov-12 14:55:45

thanks for your suggestions - found one in tesco that more or less fitted the bill. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now