Talk

Advanced search

Nice hat/scalf/gloves sets for kids?

(4 Posts)
sweetheart Mon 19-Nov-12 11:08:35

Can anyone recommend a nice place to get the kids a matching hat/scalf/gloves set for their Christmas stockings?

We have hundreds of rubbish mis-match stuff!

sweetheart Mon 19-Nov-12 11:19:37

Oh and wellies?!?! I need a good pair for ds (7)

lurkingaround Mon 19-Nov-12 11:40:40

Gap is good, if a bit expensive.

But, no matter how many sets you buy, you will lose something of the set, or leave it behind somewhere, or drop it in the park, or leave one glove in granny's, or the matching scarf will be too scratchy to wear with the matching hat, or the tassel on the hat is horrible, or the gloves too tight....... and you will end up with an even bigger bag of mismatched bits!! grin

MrsAyrtonSenna Mon 19-Nov-12 11:43:40

TBH, I have stopped buying the more expensive sets from places like Accessorise for the girls as they always manage to lose a glove or hat within days of me buying it for them.

Now tend to look in supermarkets such as Tesco or Asda or Sainsbo's as they can have some great value sets at a fraction of the price. My eldest currently has her eye on the One Direction set in Asda....

Same with wellies, have bought some leopard pattern with pink trim ones from Asda that seem to do the job well enough and were not too expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now