Talk

Advanced search

what should i wear with this dress?

(2 Posts)
030213babytime Mon 19-Nov-12 10:16:36

I just bought this dress from asos:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Exclusive-Bodycon-Dress-In-Glitter/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2473822&cid=5813&Rf900=1465&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

sorry i dont know how to link. its black, just above the knees, glittery and long sleeved.

Im planning on wearing it to a christmas show that my husband is hosting, so eyes will be on me too, normally thats fine but ill be 32 weeks pregnant and im already huge, both my tummy but also my bum/thighs. So i need a little extra to make me feel beautiful. Ill also wear it to any other christmas parties.

so wonderful s&b ladies what would you wear with this dress? which type of tights, shoes accesories, make up, hair?

thank for the help,

desperate pregnant woman smile

worldgonecrazy Mon 19-Nov-12 10:22:36

I hate to be boring and practical, but I'd go with black ballet flats and supportive maternity tights. I had some that were "hold it all in" tights but built for pregnant women, so they smoothed bums and thighs but didn't put pressure on the bump.

Personally, I'd keep jewellery simple, but get my hair and make up done professionally. A blow dry will cost between £15 - £25, and you can get your make up done professionally at MAC for £30 but you get £30 to spend on products. Alternatively any of the other make up counters will probably help you out for free if you ask nicely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now