Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find a jumper like this?

(9 Posts)
moonstorm Sun 18-Nov-12 21:04:42

From my description...

Boatish style neck. Fitted, but with a roll/ fold down from shoulder to shoulder - a horizontal sort of roll...

I hope you can help! grin

moonstorm Sun 18-Nov-12 21:36:38

Like this except the roll neck bit goes from shoulder/ arm to shoulder/arm. I'm not sure whether this would strectch enough to do that. Plus in natural fabrics!

Iceflower Sun 18-Nov-12 21:41:37

Boden sixties jumper, not fitted but have a look www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Knitwear/Jumpers/WK761/Womens-Sixties-Jumper.html

moonstorm Sun 18-Nov-12 21:45:44

Thank you. That's really nice, but I don't think I would be able to pull the roll neck part down onto my shoulders.

dexter73 Sun 18-Nov-12 21:59:21

Do you mean something like this?

moonstorm Sun 18-Nov-12 22:09:46

Yes exactly like that (but mayby with longer sleeves and thicker!). I want to try one on as I think the shape might suit me

moonstorm Sun 18-Nov-12 22:16:52

Thank you (I should add)

cathyandclaire Sun 18-Nov-12 22:26:26

I think that's called a Bardot collar...if that helps with googling! I had one years ago.... 'twas gorgeous but my shoulders are probably not up to it any more... Sigh! Enjoy your top smile

moonstorm Sun 18-Nov-12 22:30:51

Thanks for the term! My shoulders are one of my best features and I'm feeling overweight, so want something to feel good in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now