Talk

Advanced search

Any Liz Earle experts?

(8 Posts)
trixymalixy Sun 18-Nov-12 10:39:19

My Mum wants the cleanser and toner for Xmas. The November essentials looks like a good deal. But is there going to be a better offer in December for Xmas and I'll kick myself?

CatsRule Sun 18-Nov-12 11:06:23

I don't know but they usually bring out a new offer every month. Sometimes it's free postage other times it's a deal. Liz Earle products are lovely and they always send you a wee sample of something everytime you order.

trixymalixy Sun 18-Nov-12 11:16:40

I think I'm just going to order it, you can return it within 14 days do if they bring something better out, I could just send it back and exchange.

gregssausageroll Sun 18-Nov-12 11:21:16

I'd wait. No announcement yet but I reckon there will be a Christmas tsv on qvc in December.

ChablisLover Sun 18-Nov-12 12:52:22

The monthly offer is generally the same with either normal moisturiser or superskin moisturiser

I bought in February and its the same deal but would wait to see if qvc do a deal

Although sometimes I think it's cheaper to order direct and I got a lovely travel size kit as well (free!)

boodles Sun 18-Nov-12 20:56:24

I am sure when Liz did the last TSV in Oct they said that was the christmas TSV.

trixymalixy Sun 18-Nov-12 21:39:35

Tsv?

ChablisLover Sun 18-Nov-12 21:41:22

Today's special value

Usually cheaper or with fancy box sets or additional Products

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now