Talk

Advanced search

Smoothing out those (considerable) lumps and bumps

(6 Posts)
musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Sun 18-Nov-12 10:25:33

Need some control undies. Have lost a lot of weight so lots of loose skin in the middle and still podgy in tummy area. Bum/legs ok. Got a couple of lovely dresses I want to wear but would look way better if I could pull it all in a bit. Used to wear these pre weight loss and they were great but now need smaller. Anyone got a better / cheaper suggestion? Must go all the way to bra line but don't want on my thighs. Need to be reasonably comfy too.
Thanks.

cardoon Sun 18-Nov-12 11:24:55

Take a look in Primark, the tummy control vests are £5 and come down to the top of my thighs and do a very effective job of streamlining my middle. Have not tried the big pants but have heard good reports.

musttidyupBeforeSantaComes Sun 18-Nov-12 20:12:19

Thanks but no primark here and unlikely to get to one soon.

cathyandclaire Sun 18-Nov-12 20:33:26

I have some spanx with integral opaque tights. They are amazing, go up to just under my boobs, cost about £40 ( was a fashion emergency) but have had tons of wear from them, they don't ladder and suck in everything... Thoroughly recommended.

cathyandclaire Sun 18-Nov-12 20:37:20

Similar on qvc on discount here

DaPrincessBride Sun 18-Nov-12 20:39:44

Have you looked in TKMaxx? They have a surprisingly good range and very good prices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now