Talk

Advanced search

Glamour magazine - free Nails Inc polish!

(10 Posts)
fizzypops Fri 16-Nov-12 18:04:49

The December issue of Glamour comes with a full size Nails Inc polish for only £2. I got Motcomb Street, a lovely dark blue-almost black colour. Think they're also doing a red, a pink and a gold. Thought some of you might like to know! smile

Kissingk1979 Fri 16-Nov-12 18:34:23

They sell it in TK Maxx as well really cheap I think

MorrisZapp Fri 16-Nov-12 18:36:14

I got a teeny tiny bottle of Nails Inc in my Glossybox. Bright pink.

Will go in my niece's Xmas pressie smile

Fizzypops I got that shade too. Its gorgeous. Really dark and inky.

JustMeAndTwo Fri 16-Nov-12 21:27:13

Yes I got the blue too. Haven't tried it yet. Waiting for my nails to grow they're really flaky this month grrr

xmasevebundle Fri 16-Nov-12 21:29:42

I have the red its gorgeous! I am on the hunt for a gold! Going to buy another just for the nail polish blush

I always buy every issue when the freebies are this good. 4 issues for £8. Thats not even the price of one. Look out for Ciate freebies too. They are amazing.

BeauNeidel Fri 16-Nov-12 21:47:03

I got all of them! grin I did last time they did it as well - it's the same pink hmm

The magazine is just shit though.

It is! £2 for advertisements and recommendations of which £400 shoes to buy. Also they very rarely do plus size fashion features.

trumpton Fri 16-Nov-12 22:11:01

I got the pink and the glitter . I love the glitter and have put it over deep red .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now