Talk

Advanced search

What are you doing tonight and what are you wearing to do it in?

(44 Posts)
scentednappyhag Fri 16-Nov-12 16:34:29

Oo-er missus wink

I'm going for a drink with some friends, and planning to wear;
A black high waisted pencil skirt,
white blouse with black polka dots which ties at the front,
Red shoes and cinch waist belt,
Black cats eye glasses,
Red lipstick and victory rolls.

Share your plans and outfits as I'm a nosy wee bessom grin

coolkat Fri 16-Nov-12 16:41:51

Pj's hot chocolate and chill blush it's been a very long week!

dexter73 Fri 16-Nov-12 16:45:28

Watching a film on the sofa wearing what I am wearing now - jeans, stripy top and jumper.

snickers251 Fri 16-Nov-12 16:50:40

Watching children on need with fajitas and nachos, hopefully in my pjs! grin

Whenisitmysleepytime Fri 16-Nov-12 16:57:16

Ever so stylish sainsburys pjs and dressing gown and big furry slippers. smile
I will be turning the fire up high and then watching crap tv before going to bed early!

Tomorrow tho in going out with friend's to the pub so will wear denim mini, wooly dark red cable knit tights, blue shouchy ankle boots and a creamy coloured jumper that hangs v nicely from fatface sale. smile

scentednappyhag Fri 16-Nov-12 16:57:42

So jealous of fajitas envy

mumblechum1 Fri 16-Nov-12 16:58:25

OP I like the sound of what you're wearing except maybe the glasses, that's the sort of stuff I love.

Tonight I shall be mainly wearing the same stuff I've done Pilates, Zumba and Riding for disabled in. It's a delicate fragrance with top notes of horseshit over a deep and sexy scent of sweat and gymshoes.

Bet my dh can't keep his hands off me when he gets in.

Going nowhere by the way, curry, gin and film night.

FawkesoidOrganisoid Fri 16-Nov-12 17:03:36

Going to the local pub with some (teetotal) friends. Will probably wear jeans and a jumper.

Catrin Fri 16-Nov-12 17:49:40

Dinner with friends...
- black skinny jeans
- black and gold lacy tshirt
- black vest underneath
- black ankle boots
- black leather jacket

scentednappyhag Fri 16-Nov-12 17:52:47

That sounds so effortlessly cool and stylish envy

TwllBach Fri 16-Nov-12 17:56:54

I am watching a film and eating a Chinese, wearing fleecy pyjama bottoms and a big baggy hoody. It's been a loooong week grin

Where's your t-shirt from, Catrin? It sounds nice.

I'm about to cook and eat macaroni cheese (have been ill and off food all week, so want something fairly bland) wearing scruffy old trousers and dp's cashmere jumper. Then I want an early night, because I'm still a bit wiped out.

Tomorrow, I shall make more of an effort. Out for lunch - will prob wear mini, opaques, biker boots, jumper, biker jacket and my lovely big scarf.

Kissingk1979 Fri 16-Nov-12 18:13:02

Now on way home from work wearing bright pink M&S dress with black Reiss coat.
Heading to the gym where I will be wearing gym kit - New Balance trainers and top with Nike shorts
Then home for dinner and bed, wearing joggers, hoodie, t-shirt and fluffy slipper boots

Catrin Fri 16-Nov-12 18:15:37

www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=5994385&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=291042&parent_categoryId=&pageSize=200&refinements=Colour{1~}[black|gold]^category~[291043|291042]^category~[291049|291043]&noOfRefinements=4

Same style, different colour and cheaper!

Imflabulous Fri 16-Nov-12 18:19:03

Currently in dark blue skinnys, leopard love heart top from river island and black cardi, watching children in need with kids so will shortly be slobbing in pjs after a bath.

Kbear Fri 16-Nov-12 18:19:29

I will wearing tracksuit and trainers and walking a LONG way with Maureenmlove.

chocolateshoes Fri 16-Nov-12 18:23:51

another one for slobbing in fornt of crap TV, glass of wine in hand, plus Green & Blacks Butterscotch, in PJs & slippers. DH & I are both shattered after a long week.

tomorrow we're going out for dinner & comedy club - probably I'll wear dark red skinny jeans, thin stripey Jumper, brown ankle boots & hope to not get picked on!

Marking books and drinking wine. Wearing PJs and a massive fleecey cardigan. If I get through 30 books tonight I can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

DorsetKnob Fri 16-Nov-12 18:26:35

I am going to a freinds with another friend and my SIL. We are celebrating as first friends 9 year old daughter has leukaemia and a bone marrow match has just been found for her.

I am decked out in M&S sadly, jeans top, and some trainers.

digerd Fri 16-Nov-12 18:27:40

I went out dancing this morning for 2 hours. I was wearing a calf length cerise swirly dance skirt from Singapore, a top from Ebay from Per Una, with self sewn on double frilled cuffs , and a cerise shrug with ties from Kaleidescope. As a jacket it was also from ebay, beautiful cream double frilled front, and border at the bottom in Angora mix knitted with tie under bust. Went and came back in black ankle boots and danced in silver 2" cuban heeled dance shoes . Loved it !!

That's so good of you, ATruth... I tend to leave mine until Sunday and then resent them!

kernowgal Fri 16-Nov-12 18:27:50

Whenisit where are your red cable knit tights from? I had a pair from M&S years ago but they haven't done them since sad

Not sure if I'm going out tonight but if I do, it'll be in something warm and toasty over the jeans and stripey top I'm wearing (and always wear!).

digerd Fri 16-Nov-12 18:28:30

ps. don't go out in the evening anymore as too tired

Me too Remus, me too. But I really am going to try a different approach tonight!

scentednappyhag Fri 16-Nov-12 18:29:44

Oh how wonderful dorsets, that's so nice to read smile I hope you all have a fantastic evening!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now