Talk

Advanced search

Cosy yet smart/casual boots help?

(7 Posts)
gregssausageroll Fri 16-Nov-12 13:33:21

Have you seen anything? I have boots but my feet always seem cold in them. I want something like uggs for warmth but not uggs as they need to be smartish.

Thanks

Rooble Fri 16-Nov-12 13:40:07

Watching with interest - I tried on the least Ugg looking Uggs today, but they still looked like furry wellies. And I thought £235 for a pair of wellies was a bit OTT.
It's a bit grannyish, but Josef Siebel have v warm boots. (Ooh, such a tricky balance - granny vs warm)

cyanarasamba Fri 16-Nov-12 13:48:47

I've had these or something v similar from Rocket Dog for a couple of years. I love them. They have a bit more 'shape' than uggs but still v comfy.

www.rocketdog.co.uk/.SUGAR-DADDY_SUGARDADDYSD.htm

titan Fri 16-Nov-12 13:58:00

I think these are a cross between uggs and smart boots. Reviews are good. I have these from fitflop which are as comfortable and warm as uggs and great for walking in worn over jeans. I don't think they are that smart though as they can look a bit welly-like.

MrsMmoo Fri 16-Nov-12 14:25:16

I have the exact same pair as the first ones that Titan linked too thought they were only £100 and in black. I absolutely love them. Link is here.

SnowWide Fri 16-Nov-12 14:30:40

Landsend Booties

Try the chestnut ones- I think I may have posted this already on some ankle boots thread....

gregssausageroll Fri 16-Nov-12 18:02:31

I like the Celtic sheepskin ones but not the heel. Thanks for the other links. Going to look closely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now