Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used silver.uk.com

(14 Posts)
SweetieDoesIt Thu 15-Nov-12 19:39:11

I am not usually a jewelry wearer but really fancy some earrings from DH as a gift for Christmas. I would like something a bit different but not costing a fortune. I came across silver.uk.com - has anyone used them before and what is their stuff like?

I am quite liking these or these or these with matching pendant ?

What do you think?

Casmama Thu 15-Nov-12 20:31:12

Sorry haven't used it but love all those you picked (and many others!)

SilveryMoon Thu 15-Nov-12 20:36:34

My friend bought me a pendant from there for my birthday. It's beautiful. I can't find it on the website now.
My friend uses this site a lot and is very happy with it.

Personally, the items you've chosen aren't to my liking, but think you'd def get good quality

mrscumberbatch Thu 15-Nov-12 21:32:09

These are nice and simple and the price is pretty reasonable.

justaweeone Thu 15-Nov-12 22:16:30

Yes I have for gifts as well as Recieving some bits as presents myself

BarbecuedBillygoats Thu 15-Nov-12 22:19:53

Yes
I often used to buy bits for people from three when I wanted something nice without spending a fortune

For some reason I haven't looked for a few years

bishboschone Thu 15-Nov-12 22:26:24

Yrs , I have used them . Still wearing their bracelets and earings . I don't like fussy so it suits me . Cs is fab too!!

MeDented Thu 15-Nov-12 22:28:45

yes I have had great service and always been pleased, I like the first ones you linked to best

Freshbloodletticia Thu 15-Nov-12 23:27:41

Yes have used them a few times and had nice stuff. The delivery and packaging is v good too.

netbook Fri 16-Nov-12 07:09:43

I have and been pleased. If you get on their mailing list they have 25% off everything a couple of times a year

tribpot Fri 16-Nov-12 08:03:55

I love silver jewellery, have started filing away notes of the things DH should consider buying me for my birthday grin

valiumredhead Fri 16-Nov-12 08:55:23

I think all of hem are nice and funnily enough this site was mentioned the other day and I thought it looked great, so I bookmarked it!

valiumredhead Fri 16-Nov-12 08:55:33

them

SweetieDoesIt Fri 16-Nov-12 11:01:53

Thanks for all the messages, just need to decide which to go for, unless I let DH choose from the short list of 3 - then it is sort of a surprise.

Liking the sound of 25% off too. I could become a jewellery wearer yet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now