Talk

Advanced search

Decent skinny jeans for taller ladies?

(6 Posts)
wewereherefirst Wed 14-Nov-12 22:52:12

Do they exist? I'm a smidge under 6' with a 34/35" inside leg and I have been searching for a good pair of skinny jeans with a long enough inside leg and that doesn't bag hideously around the knees.

Does such thing exist?

Superene Wed 14-Nov-12 23:14:40

Uniqlo, they are the bees knees. And not expensive if you decide they aren't so good after all.

QuiteOldGal Thu 15-Nov-12 05:39:34

How about
www.next.co.uk/women/tall/jeans/2

I think you an order them into store for free and there are some reviews on them.

rogersmellyonthetelly Thu 15-Nov-12 09:12:09

Salsa jeans are fab. I have 2 pairs of skinnies from them and they are not only long enough in the leg but long through the waist aswell so they sit nicely without digging into my hips and the legs are tight without cutting off circulation. They do have Lycra in and never go baggy at the bum or knees. I'm a 34" leg and they have a little bit of wrinkle at the ankles, so could go an extra inch

middleagedspread Thu 15-Nov-12 10:03:57

I've got 2 pairs of the Uniqlo ones, the usual navy denim & some bright blue ones. Despite being labelled 34" the dark ones are definitely longer & fit my 35" legs.
Definitely size down though. Best bit only 10 quid!

ifancyashandy Thu 15-Nov-12 10:12:42

I bought some Paige jeans just yesterday & I have a 34 inside leg but short waist to hip ratio (am 5'8"). Skinnies, but not 'jegging' tight. A beautiful cut.

However, they were eye-wateringly expensive but what they do for my arse means they're worth every single penny. My legs are my best feature and they are to wear on a date. Investment piece in the truest sense of the word!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now