Talk

Advanced search

Measured 32F at home Where to buy bras???

(14 Posts)
TommyinWonderland Wed 14-Nov-12 22:40:34

Just as my title says really.

I currently wear a 36DD, which DEFINITELY do not fit. So I followed the wise words of Mumsnet and measured at a 32F.

My question is, where do I get bras in that size??

Minimaxkids Wed 14-Nov-12 22:41:38

Figleaves. Buy £300 worth, try then return free whatever doesn't fit. Helps if you have a credit card!!

Minimaxkids Wed 14-Nov-12 22:42:43

Adding that fauve Freya fantasie are all same make so fit very similar.
Spread your brands far and wide!

baconsandwich Wed 14-Nov-12 23:24:08

bravissimo!

3b1g Wed 14-Nov-12 23:29:30

Rigby & Peller website or Bravissimo. PrimaDonna is a good brand for the narrow ribcage / big cupsize combo.

aimingtobeaperfectionist Wed 14-Nov-12 23:30:39

Debenhams have a good range in that size and have their 25% offer on all weekend.

milktraylady Thu 15-Nov-12 06:17:56

I would go to rigby & peller, or bravissimo.
Debenhams prob has the best size range for mainstream shop.

Good luck!

Fairylea Thu 15-Nov-12 06:53:28

EBay. You can pick up brand new ones from Freya on there for about 15 which is half the price they are in the shops.

chubbymomie2012 Thu 15-Nov-12 06:58:45

I was measured in House of Fraser last week and although i was wearing a 40c i should have been wearing a 36ff. i bought a good couple of bras in store at house of fraser but if you look on their website they have your size in their clearence section from £9 which is a reduction od £21.!!!!!! Also Primark and Matalan do a range which goes up to f and g cup. x

Glossynotflossy Thu 15-Nov-12 08:45:13

John Lewis for clerance bargins too.

SorrelForbes Thu 15-Nov-12 08:52:11

You should be able to find loads of brands and styles in a 32FF. Be aware though that the cup measurement can be the most inaccurate. Don't be surprised if you need a bigger cup in some styles/brands. Also, be aware tha the construction of cheaper bras in bigger sizes may not be as supportive as some of the pricier ones.

I can recommend Freya, Curvy Kate, Panache, Bravissimo, R&P, Debenhams Gorgeous range, Fauve, Fantasie, Ewa Michalak and Prima Donna. Beat in mind though that it'll be highly likely that some of these brands just won't work for you. For example, I don't get on with Freya bras although I do own a Freya Deco as its a good t-shirt bra.

HazleNutt Thu 15-Nov-12 08:57:20

Brastop.com

SorrelForbes Thu 15-Nov-12 13:27:06

Brastop has 15% off the New In collection until the 18th.
Code: NOV15

WildThong Thu 15-Nov-12 13:38:06

www.leialingerie.com/lingerie.aspx

I ordered 2 Fauve bras last night for about £16 each! That brand has been highly recommended on here and I have been dying to try it but didn't think I could afford it until Statistically Challenged posted about the outlet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now