Talk

Advanced search

ANOTHER ankle boots thread.... come and join in!

(15 Posts)
orangina Wed 14-Nov-12 21:43:57

Ok, sorry, I know this has likely been done to death, but I cannot find the ankle boots I want, and would love some help from you s+b ladies, please!

I have just bought the H by Hudson Riley boots in black here which I LOVE in all the pictures, which I am not wild about when I put on. I worry that they look a bit mumsy (aurgh!), and I think I want something just a bit higher.

I want to wear these boots with skinny jeans, and I want them to be comfortable. Am also thinking about some of these, but feel I am slightly losing the plot.

Think I might love these or these, but fear I can't afford them. I know people love these but I don't think I'm wild about them, not sure why. Also too expensive are these but they might be my favourite.

Help! grin

Thank you...

orangina Wed 14-Nov-12 23:10:55

bump?

MikeLitoris Wed 14-Nov-12 23:15:05

New look is your friend.

Loads of lovely boots most under £30.

You can get a few pairs in all the styles you like then.

orangina Wed 14-Nov-12 23:22:18

Really? Just had a quick glance on the website and very little in stock.....

(boooooooooooooooooo)

HellothisisJoanie Wed 14-Nov-12 23:28:47

Newbury

NellieTheEllie Wed 14-Nov-12 23:37:51

these
Or
these ?
I am a recent convert to Clarks. They are always comfy and good quality. Have you thought about mid calf length? They look great with skinnies, leggings, dresses etc. like these

orangina Wed 14-Nov-12 23:45:42

I love the newbury joanie, but can't justify the cost atm..... and I'm guessing bugger all chance of them going on sale......

Nellie, I just can't do clarks.... they tend towards the mumsy and I'm after a leather sole if possible.....

The Rileys are definitely going back (have just tried on again).

Specialbrew Wed 14-Nov-12 23:50:40

Kurt Geiger always have a tonne of ankle boots, have you tried ASH and or Javari too? I got my most recent pair from Camper

Brandnewbrighttomorrow Wed 14-Nov-12 23:53:46

What about these? they come in brown, red and black.

TheFallenMadonna Wed 14-Nov-12 23:55:32

I have these and these.

Might be mum boots. Dunno.

Cydonia Thu 15-Nov-12 00:18:29

Have you tried Schuh? I got the Rocket Dog Satires in brown last year ( sorry can't link from my phone ) and I love them. Comfy, not mumsy and go with everything. Or Red or Dead do some nice ones too.

orangina Thu 15-Nov-12 07:41:39

I quite like those Bertie boots TheFallenMadonna, thank you... and will look at Schuh and Kurt Geiger, good ideas, thanks!

SnowWide Thu 15-Nov-12 07:49:00

Try these from Lands end... Warm, trendy and you will stand out from the pack

Or even these trendy ones

Bet news, they are on sale!!

SnowWide Thu 15-Nov-12 07:49:41

Try the sheepskin ones in dark chestnut

fedupofnamechanging Thu 15-Nov-12 10:17:29

www.clarks.co.uk/p/20350805

www.clarks.co.uk/p/20354297

I like these

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now