Talk

Advanced search

Bare Minerals - where's the best place?

(7 Posts)
RudolphUcker Mon 12-Nov-12 20:56:14

I have run out of lily lolo so I have been using the teeeeeny bare minerals samples I bought when I was deciding which to get. And I think I like them better.
So before I order, where is the best place to go? Direct from the website, or that site with the free delivery or (really?) someone suggested QVC?

Nothingontvat3am Mon 12-Nov-12 21:04:34

Qvc are good for collections but once you factor in delivery charge vs travel to shop that sells it you're not saving much in individual item ifyswim.

LornaEds Mon 12-Nov-12 21:37:34

I usually buy mine in Debenhams but have also got it online (Amazon last time) which only really saved a couple of quid once you included postage.
It seems to be a similar sort of price everywhere.

fitflopqueen Mon 12-Nov-12 21:38:55

Try lookfantastic.com, you should be able to find a voucher discount if you go to vouchercodes first.
Very quick delivery and good range of stock, I bought my first lot of Bare Minerals from them

2madboys Mon 12-Nov-12 21:56:23

I've just ordered some from Feel Unique. It was a bit cheaper than other places and free postage grin

MrsMmoo Mon 12-Nov-12 22:12:32

ASOS do it too!

RudolphUcker Tue 13-Nov-12 06:42:33

Thank you, I did some frenzied googling and found some at a good price, I'll link later when I can.
I was also persuaded to get the new compact 'touch up', looks good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now