Talk

Advanced search

Earrings?

(4 Posts)
Durab Sun 11-Nov-12 21:30:01

I begged and begged my mum to let me have my ears pierced and she finally relented when I was 15. 15 years later I had DS1, followed by DS2 and stopped wearing earrings because they would both grab at them. They're now both far too big to be picked up, but I never put the earrings back in and the holes have closed up. It's never bothered me at all I haven't even thought about earrings in years.

Until now. I've just had my hair cut short - it's fab even if I do say so myself, but my earlobes are now on show. Should I get my ears pierced again? If I do how much will it hurt and how long will they be sore for?

xmasevebundle Mon 12-Nov-12 01:19:12

If you want them done to wear them id do it!

Its a little pinch, nothing major.. Maybe about 2-3 weeks. They might be uncomfy, to sleep on the first night and will feel really weird in as your not use to them.

They do have some lovely earings around though grin

SavoyCabbage Mon 12-Nov-12 01:30:50

I just did this exact thing! I had my hair cut and got my ears pierced. I had them done when I was 15 but I haven't worn earrings for years. It didn't hurt at all and it was a bit weird sleeping in them for the first couple of nights like Bundle said, but I didn't have to look after them or anything as I suppose the hole was still in my ear.

Eliza22 Mon 12-Nov-12 09:58:43

Do it.
Can we see the fab short hair? I need inspiration smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now