Talk

Advanced search

Are Matalan Bras any good?

(6 Posts)
chubbymomie2012 Sun 11-Nov-12 08:28:45

i was measured properly for a bra yesterday, i was wearing a 40e and im actually a 36ff. so i need to get a couple of new ones that fit correctly. its close to crimbo though so need a cheap one. has any one tried Matalan? they are about £8. i have never bought one from their before. or has anyone any alternatives?
thanks in advance :-)

SorrelForbes Sun 11-Nov-12 10:23:18

I've seen some very pretty ones in there but unfortunately they don't stock my size. I think you'll have go and have a trying on session to see how comfortable and supportive they are. Worth a go though.

GoldPlatedNineDoors Sun 11-Nov-12 10:24:17

Ive had one or two but much much prefer Primark.

In fact, Primark is now where I buy all my bras.

If you can stretch a little more, there are some lovely and good quality ones in the Leia outlet section - for example www.leialingerie.com/fauve/balcony/fv0102.aspx?colour=blackthis Fauve bra reduced to £15.60 in black or ivory. Fauve are absolutely lovely quality

or

panache on amazon for under £8
lepel white £6.76
amazon filtered to your size

MsElleTow Sun 11-Nov-12 12:50:41

I buy quite a lot of my underwear in Matalan, it washes and wears brilliantly for the money.

My mum wears a 36ff, she buys all hers there and has never had a problem with them.

chubbymomie2012 Mon 12-Nov-12 17:52:23

Thank you all so much for your advice. I bought one black Bra from Matalan and. white one from Primark. Both fit beautifully. although the Primark one is a little scratchy probably due to the cheapmmaterial. both are really pretty. i have also gone on the House of Fraser website to their Clearance section and ordered a few from there. one for £9.60. the other 2 are only £11.20 each. Result!
Thanks again
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now