Talk

Advanced search

Rosie for Autograph

(6 Posts)
dottyaboutstripes Sat 10-Nov-12 18:44:36

Has anyone bought/tried any items? What's your opinion? All looks pretty nice but I haven't bought a bra from M&S for a long, long time and the sizing is a bit strange as far as I remember.

SorrelForbes Sat 10-Nov-12 18:47:52

I'd like to try them as they're very pretty but, I am a 30G and they start at a 32 back in the larger cup sizes. This is typical for M&S. It's even worse when you consider that there is no way that Rosie HW is a 32 back! She's more like a 28 max (probably around a 26/28 E I'd say). Some of the pics I've seen of the range on line and in the press have been appalling with the bras clearly too big in the back and small in the cups for the models.

dottyaboutstripes Sat 10-Nov-12 18:50:28

I don't live near a large M&S so I'd have to order online and I have no clue about sizing, I usually wear a 32dd. Wonder if that would be my M&S size?!

Sorrel I hadn't realised that, you're right, if I'm a 32, Rosie HW is probably a 28!

BunnyLeBOOwski Sat 10-Nov-12 18:50:39

They've got her on billboards wearing a bra that clearly doesn't fit. No ta!

SorrelForbes Sat 10-Nov-12 18:52:04

M&S sizes are the same as other brands. However, it's their fitting that's all wrong. So, if your under bust measurement is 32" they will add 4" and put you in a 36". Bonkers grin

SorrelForbes Sat 10-Nov-12 19:17:23

Poor Rosie sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now