Talk

Advanced search

Alpha h

(7 Posts)
ChablisLover Sat 10-Nov-12 17:42:05

What's the story?

Does it rejuvenate skin?

I've normal combo sometimes sensitive skin and trying to figure out if it should be on Santa list.

ariadneoliver Sat 10-Nov-12 18:00:05

Don't know about rejuvenating, but I swear by their cleanser my skin is really clear since I started using it.

drzeus Sat 10-Nov-12 18:06:29

Love Alpha-H balancing cleanser and Liquid Gold. Always feel really "clean" after using it and it doesn't dry out my skin. Their blemish control gel is excellent too.

JemimaPuddle Sat 10-Nov-12 19:46:41

I LOVE Alpha H.
I've used lots of their products and they are perfect for my combination, pigmented skin.
Balancing cleanser is lovely and the Liquid Gold Night Repair Serum is excellent.
Might be worth trying some stuff first or sticking to their non glycolic creams if you are particularly sensitive.
I use some decleor & Emma hardie too but now largely Alpha H.

They have some excellent value kits on Salon skincare at the moment - I've bought a few- so you could try it that way?

I'm a skincare junkie but really have not seen anything make such a difference to my skin.

JemimaPuddle Sat 10-Nov-12 19:51:50

Are there any products in particular you were wanting to try? What are your skin concerns?

I've tried quite a few I'd their products and am happy to tell you what I thought of anything in particular.

ChablisLover Sat 10-Nov-12 19:54:33

Wanted to try the liquid gold especially but worried about spending loads and having a reaction.

JemimaPuddle Sat 10-Nov-12 21:20:03

I've never reacted to any if their products but don't have particularly sensitive skin.
You could buy a small 50ml on eBay to try or buy it from QVC so you can send it back if you didn't like it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now