Talk

Advanced search

If you live in Edinburgh and want to try on Didriksons coats...

(11 Posts)
MorrisZapp Sat 10-Nov-12 10:29:29

There's a branch of Nordic Outdoor opened in Bruntsfield. Don't know what they have instore yet, but quite a few Didriksons coats online.

There's 10% off everything just now, can't do links but easily googled.

I'll pop along today and see what its like.

pootle123 Sat 10-Nov-12 14:21:32

I just bought the Veronica Parka. I love it; bum covering, waterproof and warm, but is also quite fitted.

MorrisZapp Sat 10-Nov-12 14:35:02

I tried it on too, its amazing! Can't justify it though, I've already bought a good parka this season.

Edinburgh ladies... run, don't walk, to Bruntsfield.

MorrisZapp Sat 10-Nov-12 14:39:52

I tell a lie, it was the Naomi I tried on. Love at first snuggle.

I think I know how this is gonna play out...

pootle123 Sat 10-Nov-12 16:10:05

Ooh, the Naomi looks lovely too. I bet you go back tomorrow Morris grin

theoriginalandbestrookie Sat 10-Nov-12 16:17:18

Ooh whereabouts in Bruntsfield and what sort of price are we looking at ? I am in the market for the right winter coat but don't have the energy to wade through the coat thread !

pootle123 Sat 10-Nov-12 16:34:31

My Veronica was £140 from a lovely ski shop in aviemore

MorrisZapp Sat 10-Nov-12 17:27:10

The Naomi is £179, and the shop is opposite the Bruntsfield links, where Stromboli bakery used to be. Just over the road from the petrol station.

All the Didriksons winter coats are fully waterproof and beautifully made.

theoriginalandbestrookie Sat 10-Nov-12 19:02:28

Oh I know exactly where you are.... might pay a visit

WillPenn Sat 10-Nov-12 19:36:33

Not needing a coat but stuck my head in there today as I'm a bit of a Scandophile. Full range of Fjall Raven and Didricksons plus sundry other brands. Looks good.

ditherers Sat 10-Nov-12 19:43:27

And I went all the way to Peebles for my Naomi - was worth it though! Also had a good range of North Face and Merrel (inc the new Ellenwood) so actually worth the trip to compare them all side by side imo. I went here KM Clothing used to be Caledonian Country Wear I believe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now