Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Face cream for spot prone skin (23yrs old)

(6 Posts)
Littleraysofsunshine Sat 10-Nov-12 07:43:45

..... Breast feeding and not taking in enough vitamins are wreaking havoc on my skin.. Need a good cream!

MrsSchadenfreude Sat 10-Nov-12 08:04:05

Can I recommend cleansing with Cetaphil? It's very gentle and has made a huge difference to my spotty chin, and DD1's teenage spots. I know that doesn't help with a cream, but it might help with the spots!

QuinnFabray Sat 10-Nov-12 08:12:55

La Roche Posay Efflaclar range is fantastic for spot prone skin. And yes, I also use Cetaphil ( I alternate ) and that is a great simple cleanser.

SorrelForbes Sat 10-Nov-12 11:00:24

I can also recommend the La Roche-Posay. Their Sebo-Regulating mattifying moisturiser is very good.

WildThong Sat 10-Nov-12 11:03:12

Dr Nick Lowe Oil Control Day Cream (from Boots) is brilliant for spot prone skin

MrsSchadenfreude Sat 10-Nov-12 17:40:44

Also agree with La Roche Posay's Effaclar. If you fancy a BB cream, theirs is excellent too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: