Talk

Advanced search

What do people wear to clubs nowadays?

(10 Posts)
Bagofspiders Fri 09-Nov-12 21:27:16

Just that really.

I'm going out for a friends birthday next week and it's just occured to me that I haven't actually been to a club for over 2 years now! I have absolutely nothing to wear and a very limited budget. Please help me!!

BeauNeidel Fri 09-Nov-12 21:33:03

Nice jeans and a top. Or whatever really, I wore this last time I went out with spike heels and a little clutch.

Bagofspiders Fri 09-Nov-12 21:45:37

Oooh! I love that dress beau! Thanks, I'm probably worrying about this far more than I should. I wonder if there'll be time for that to be delivered....

StrawberriesTasteLikeLipsDo Fri 09-Nov-12 21:46:07

Not a blimmen lot round here wink

Bagofspiders Fri 09-Nov-12 21:51:18

Lol. Well my days for wearing not a lot, after pregnancy and breastfeeding are well and truely over!

StrawberriesTasteLikeLipsDo Fri 09-Nov-12 21:59:25

As are mine ( although have a bit of leeway as 8 months with DC 2 so supposed to look round for once--) clubs here are like a cattle market, makes me feel very old! And podgy. --mainly the podgy that bothers megrin

Bagofspiders Fri 09-Nov-12 22:03:14

Beau- Are the sizes more on the skimpy or generous side for these dresses? Thank you for making this so easy for me. grin

Bagofspiders Fri 09-Nov-12 22:05:38

I know what you mean strawberries about feeling old. I'm no older than the friends I'll be with but it all feels so different after having DC's.

Irania Fri 09-Nov-12 22:07:25

Liverpool Manchester Birmingham? Underwear.
Eseex and Norfolk? gel
Wales? Pride
Cornwall? Fishnets
London? Arrogance

StrawberriesTasteLikeLipsDo Fri 09-Nov-12 22:38:33

I just struggle to stay awake unless i get hideously drunk blush last time i went out out... I was in a&e by 6 am!! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now