Talk

Advanced search

Sunday lunch with the girls

(4 Posts)
TartyMcTart Fri 09-Nov-12 16:53:54

What shall I wear?

There are 6 of us from Uni meeting in town for a boozy lunch in a low-key restaurant. We haven't seen each other for months so no doubt everyone will be checking out what the others have on so I want to try and look half-decent!

They all have hi8gh-flying jobs and buy any clothes they want, regardless of the proce tag. I however, do not. I like to make an effor but can't afford to shop where they shop.

Would skinny jeans, long boots, a jumper and scarf cut the mustard? confused

Sure it would be fine - though ankle boots with your skinnies would look a bit more modern, if that bothers you. I tend to only wear long boots with skinnies if I'm schlepping round the park or going for a walk - ankle boots if I'm in town. How about a jersey dress and boots? And tbh your friends will be far more interested in you than in your clothes, you know! smile

Celticlassie Fri 09-Nov-12 19:23:45

I would wear skinnies, ankle boots and a nice top and scarf I think. Maybe a cardi if it's cold.

TartyMcTart Fri 09-Nov-12 20:48:06

Great, will dig out the relevant clobber or head into town tomorrow for a new outfit... grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now