Talk

Advanced search

Do Boden have good customer service?

(18 Posts)
TallulahTwinkle Thu 08-Nov-12 14:44:46

Not sure if this is right place for this thread but anyway....

Bought dd2 a dress that cost £26 in August, she's worn it 5 times at the most and there are holes under both arms and at one cuff sad

Have emailed them and am hoping response will be full refund. I am disappointed as justified extra cost by thinking quality would be good.

Anyone else had any experience of their customer service?

BegoniaBigtoes Thu 08-Nov-12 15:01:56

Yes, they have always been great for me - I imagine they will refund in this situation.

Callmecordelia Thu 08-Nov-12 15:46:20

I would think they would refund in this situation - take a look at their policy here: http://www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/help/returns.html#help

They've always been great for me and my Mum, I'm sure there'd be no problem.

Callmecordelia Thu 08-Nov-12 15:47:04

Gah! Sorry Link

lizziebach Thu 08-Nov-12 15:48:50

Just had a similar situation and was offered a full refund or a replacement. They took a couple of days to get back to me, but dealt with it quickly after that

TallulahTwinkle Thu 08-Nov-12 15:48:54

Ooh, lovely, thank you!

suebfg Thu 08-Nov-12 22:13:39

I think they are very good. PS I've had terrible customer service from Joules and House of Fraser haven't been great either - although not as bad as Joules.

ujjayi Thu 08-Nov-12 22:16:06

Always had very positive experiences with customer service at Boden. Their quality can vary which often puts me off ordering but their customer service is top notch.

AuntySib Thu 08-Nov-12 23:19:41

Had very positive experience - returned a blouse which had shrunk and then ripped when trying to reshape. They refunded no argument, even though it was a year after i had bought it.

neolara Thu 08-Nov-12 23:24:28

Yes. They have been excellent in the past when things have come apart.

5madthings Thu 08-Nov-12 23:31:59

I agree they have always been great when i have had to return anything. Money back and a £10 voucher.

Meggles76 Fri 09-Nov-12 08:41:05

Have shopped with Boden for years and find they go above and beyond their own great refund policy.
Few years ago bought DS winter coat from there. After 3 months of regular wear the cuff frayed. I rang them for help. They said they would refund straight away. I got refund before I had even returned the coat! They then managed to track me one down in another and only charged me a ridiculously low sale price for it. Customer service is what keeps me going back to Boden

Gingefringe Fri 09-Nov-12 09:27:52

You won't have any problems. They have fantastic customer service.

daimbardiva Fri 09-Nov-12 09:30:54

Agreed. I''ve nothing but good things to say about boden's customer service - really is above and beyond what you can expect elsewhere.

bawabod Fri 09-Nov-12 10:01:30

I also can confrm Boden customer service is great and second to none.

UterusUterusGhouli Fri 09-Nov-12 11:16:30

Yup, they're the best.

I've had the odd dodgy garment from them, and theyve been fantastic.

TallulahTinsel Fri 09-Nov-12 15:52:45

Had a reply offering full refund or replacement smile

Very impressed

autumnfrost Fri 09-Nov-12 20:22:25

I agree re Joules customer service..awful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now