Talk

Advanced search

I'm cold!!! Jumper help please?

(4 Posts)
shelley72 Thu 08-Nov-12 11:22:42

Now it should be fairly easy this time of year to find a warm jumper. But I am clearly looking in the wrong place as I cant find anything suitable so thought I would ask the people that would know!

I want something warm. I am a HoC 'winter', 5.7 tall, usually a size 10 wide shoulders and hips but go in a bit at the middle so some things have a tendancy to look 'boxy'. however (and this is where it gets tricky) i have just found out that i am pg and so i may be likely to get very fat in the near future, if all goes well. so i dont want to spend loads on something i will wear for a week, but its far too early for maternity wear. saying that i feel very bloated already and having a style crisis.

can anyone help please?

anklebitersmum Thu 08-Nov-12 11:29:10

oooooh jumper hunting <rubs hands together exitedly>

try here

to start with (they tend to be stretchy) and are good quality too.

If not right style need more info grin

DonaAna Thu 08-Nov-12 11:36:44

I'm coming from a snowy place, share your measurements and have just bought and am currently wearing this lovely cool-toned plum-colored mohair sweater. Toasty, Scandi-minimalistic and would easily accommodate a pregnant belly. When not pregnant, you can always belt it for more defined shape.

shelley72 Thu 08-Nov-12 12:08:11

On phone, so can't link. I like that plum jumper, and I can just see lots of stuff anklebiter. I am quite dull clothes wise, tend to shop in joules, zara, gap, fat face, white stuff, oasis etc. tend to avoid patterns (though am partial to a breton stripe). good colours are grey, navy and jewel colours. Does that help some more?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now