Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Silver Spatkly jacket like Zoe Ball's on It Takes 2 the other day

(8 Posts)
Chewbecca Wed 07-Nov-12 19:46:33

Has anyone seen a silver sparkly jacket in the shops lately?

Zoe Ball was wearing a really nice one on It Takes 2 earlier this week or last week, it was quite soft and swingy, not a stiff jacket.

Rather fancy something similar to wear with a black top & trousers and spangly shoes for Christmas dos.

messmonster Thu 08-Nov-12 10:14:14

DP have a black one and a soft gold one in their new Kardashian collection launches today. Not silver but possibly right kind of shape? Black and Gold

mycatlikestwiglets Thu 08-Nov-12 12:21:56

Could it have been the Baukjen one?

BobandBenway Thu 08-Nov-12 14:16:51

Sorry for hijack, but did you see her shoes yesterday? Lovely red sparkly stilettos! Any idea where they were from (I'm sure they're going to be hideously expensive though!shock )?

cedge Thu 08-Nov-12 16:17:28

Please dont use Zoe Ball as a fashion icon : )

Chewbecca Fri 09-Nov-12 19:16:24

Ooo, thank you, it could have been the Baukjen one and the Kardashian does the trick too.

I finally worked out what to google, it was a sequin jacket I needed to google, not a sparkly jacket.

Am thinking of looking at this debenhams one because it is a bit of a bargain.

Missed it yesterday so didn't notice sparkly shoes.
cedge even Zoe wears the odd nice piece no?

iloveshoes1000 Thu 22-Nov-12 14:47:37

The Red shoes Zoe wore are from Ollio Womens Bridal Slip On Fashion Glitter High Heels (USA) they can be bought on ebay for $20 plus shipping. Hope that helps. I got the information from this site www.spotted.tv

JuliaFlyte Thu 22-Nov-12 15:32:10

I have this sequin jacket from ASOS and love it. the code 25OFF will get you 25% off for the next few days

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now