Talk

Advanced search

Stylish slippers?

(7 Posts)
Mummyof3tobe Wed 07-Nov-12 19:43:59

Is there such a thing?

Alright maybe stylish is asking a lot - but genuinely warm without looking like something my granny would wear?

PhyllisDoris Wed 07-Nov-12 19:49:17

No such thing. But Top Shop do a good line in slipper socks - my teenage DDs wear them.

EMS23 Wed 07-Nov-12 19:52:17

I have a pair of Ruby & Ed slippers which are lovely. I don't know how to makes link but the website is www.rubyanded.co.uk

Claxonia Wed 07-Nov-12 19:53:41

I like Zara Home ones.

mycatlikestwiglets Thu 08-Nov-12 09:17:26

I second Ruby and Ed, they're lovely. Wait for the sale if you can though as they do great discounts.

Lavenderhoney Thu 08-Nov-12 09:33:26

I have been pondering this toosmile I like any boot ones, as I wear short nighties if anything( sorry tmi). I don't like shoe ones as my dm used to slop about in them and I hated the flip flop slop noise. I had a pair from next but they looked so crappy after a few weeks, the fluffy shoe ones.
Have you tried the boot ones, do your feet get too hot?

Mummyof3tobe Fri 09-Nov-12 00:20:33

Not sure about boot ones. The Ruby and Ed site has some nice ones.

A friend of mine had some lovely felted ones from Scandinavia that seemed to be really warm and quite feminine (i.e. not too chunky to wear with skirt/dress), but I've never seen them in UK.

Will check out some of the other ideas.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now