Talk

Advanced search

Decleor Total Aromatherapy Escape or Elemis Face and Body Sensation...

(7 Posts)
JemimaMuddledUp Wed 07-Nov-12 14:37:08

...as a Christmas present?

We are going to Center Parcs for New Year and I am being bought a treatment as a present.

Decleor Total Aromatherapy: This divinely indulgent treatment brings your body and mind back into harmonious balance. Your journey to total wellbeing begins with Decléor’s warm aromatic balms being drizzled gently all over your body; this is followed by a deeply de-stressing face and body massage. A truly heavenly experience.
Approx. duration: 1hr 55 mins

Elemis Face and Body Sensation: Experience the perfect Elemis treatment duo, a sensational warm stone massage combined with a prescribed booster anti-ageing facial designed to smooth out wrinkles and restore youthful radiance.
Approx. duration: 55 mins

Has anyone had either or both of them and can offer an opinion? I have never had either and don't know which one to choose!

Neena28 Wed 07-Nov-12 17:23:04

I use elemis for at home stuff and decleor if I have a treatment.

So I'd do decleor!

Enjoy!

JemimaMuddledUp Thu 08-Nov-12 07:07:39

Thanks smile

mirai Thu 08-Nov-12 09:16:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HousewifefromBethlehem Thu 08-Nov-12 09:20:24

Decleor is too rich for me, elemis suits my skin more so I'd have that. Go in John Lewis and ask at the counters for samples so you can try them out first. No point in wasting money on something that may give you zits!!

AntoinetteCosway Thu 08-Nov-12 09:32:12

Decleor, if only because it's twice as long!

JemimaMuddledUp Thu 08-Nov-12 18:53:39

We don't have any department stores here to ask for samples, although that would have been a good idea if we did!

I have never used Decleor or Elemis so don't know which one suits my skin. I am prone to spots though, so that is now worrying me about Decleor...

Initially I thought the Decleor one would be better purely based on the fact that it was twice as long. But I do like the sound of the hot stone massage in the Elemis one, and I wonder whether the Elemis facial tratment might be better than the Decleor facial massage (it sounds like it might do more IYSWIM).

So I still haven't decided.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now